- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tea sp. (heapful) cheese spread
- ½ cup minced onion
- Dash of Salt (to taste, black pepper coriander (finely cut)
- 2 tsp (leveled) G.F Wheafree Maida.
To make Sugar syrup
- 1Kg Sugar
- 400ml Water
To make syrup:
- Prepare one string sugar syrup by dissolving sugar in the water on flame.
To make GulabJamun:
- Mix Maida, Khoya, Sodium bicarbonate and Ammonium bicarbonate and make smooth dough.
- Shape them into small balls.
- Make sure there are no cracks.
- Deep fry them on slow flame until they are dark brown.
- Soak/ Immerse in sugar syrup for an hour.
- Take them out and serve hot with a little of sugar syrup.
- Recipe By: Wheafree Kitchen
Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Many thanks