Wheafree works committedly to make every gluten free snack, meal and dessert as delicious as it can be. Wheafree Mixes are gluten free and completely preservative free. Wheafree launched Pancake Mix to bring the American cafe experience to your kitchen. Now, you can enjoy golden, light and fluffy pancakes and waffles any time of the day without any hassle. You can also make thin and rich textured crepes using our Pancake Mix, just follow the instructions. You can pair your Wheafree pancakes with anything- it can be something sweet or savoury; Enjoy it as a Sunday brunch or a dessert or an evening snack, satisfy your cravings whenever you want.
How to make:
1. Take 50g of pancake mix in a bowl and add around 100ml of milk/water. For fluffier pancakes, add 1 egg (lightly beaten) to the above. Stir all ingredients into smooth batter.
2. Preheat non-stick pan on medium flame and lightly grease it.
3. Pour batter into the pan to desired size and cook over low medium heat.
4. When the edges of the pancake appears to be cooked and bubbles have burst, turn over and cook other side until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with fresh fruits, honey or any fruit syrup.
1. Heat the waffle maker.
2. Beat 50g of pancake mix, around 100ml of milk/water and 8ml (1½ tea spoon) vegetable oil with fork or wire whisk until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into the center of greased waffle maker.
4. Bake about 5-6 minutes or until steaming stops.
1. Add 50g of pancake mix and around 200ml milk/water in a small bowl. You can add 1 egg (lightly beaten).
2. Stir the batter to get running consistency.
3. Preheat non-stick flat pan over medium flame.
4. Lightly grease your pan & pour the batter. Tilt the pan in circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
5. Cook both the sides till it become golden brown.
6. Serve hot with filling of your choice.