Wheafree Cup Noodles are a delicious snack in a cup that you can savour on the go. These gluten free cup noodles are your travel partner as they are convenient and easy to make. Being gluten free, it is crucial to consider that these are not like the maida/wheat noodles you find in the market, our noodles have a different taste and texture; so it’s important for you to follow the directions mentioned on the box label for you to prepare the gluten free cup noodles properly and enjoy the delicious taste.
- Open the lid and pour 300ml of boiling hot water(dipping almost all the noodles)
- Close the lid and let is stand for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- In between these 10 minutes, make sure that your noodles are dipped in the water and if not, do so with a fork.
- After the above 10-12 minutes, drain some of the water if you do not want the noodles to be soupy.
- Empty the masala mix in the cup and mix it well with the noodles. Enjoy them hot.
- For best results, make the noodles in this container only. Shift them into another container only if required.