Cancellations and Refunds
Thank you for purchasing our products at Wheafree. When ordered directly through our Website:
Cancellation/Refund of Products other than Fresh Bakery Products
If products have been shipped then there is no cancellation and no refund of Order. But if Customer has placed the order and it has not been shipped and either customer wants to amend the order or cancel the order then amount already paid can be adjusted or refunded provided Wheafree.com confirms that you can cancel the order or amend the order.
Cancellation of Fresh Bakery Products
Once order placed and confirmed by making payment by user for fresh bakery, the order cannot be cancelled. The order will have to be shipped irrespective of cancellation as fresh bakery order is person specific and shelf life constrained and cannot be used anywhere else. Also fresh bakery is season specific and if placed in season not recommended for such products, warning will be issued through website before confirmation of payment or our representative will give you call to either cancel the order or reconvert the fresh bakery order into other gluten free products.
Cancellation of Fraudulent Orders
To provide a safe and secure shopping experience, we regularly monitor transactions for fraudulent activity. In the event of detecting any suspicious activity, Wheafree.com reserves the right to cancel all past, pending and future orders without any liability. Wheafree.com also reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders in scenarios like inaccuracies in pricing of product on website and stock unavailability. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
The customer may be considered fraudulent if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Customer with a very high return rate
- Customer doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Everhealth
- Customer fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another customer’s phone/email
- Customer uses invalid email and phone number
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email address used.
- Customer returns the wrong product
- Customer refuses to pay for an order
- Customer is involved in the snatch and run for any order
- Invalid/Incomplete address escalated by FE Cancellation of Bulk Orders
Wheafree.com may cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by Wheafree.com:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered.
- Invalid address given in order details.
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
Any promotional voucher used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded
Process for Pilferage Claim
If a customer raises a complaint for partial item/partial order through Customer Care
- The customer is supposed to claim for pilferage within 48 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained.
- An Email will be sent seeking/providing following information:
- Short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario)
- The snapshots of the packet and other box(If any)(Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the customer)
- The refund for prepaid orders will be done after investigation which usually requires 3-4 business day. The process will include investigation with the concerned departments
- The customer may not be liable for a refund if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- Customer fails to provide adequate information about the case
- Customer fails to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- If an opened delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day/no comments on POD/Receiving sheet of courier company
- Customer must not dispose the packaging for 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick up your packaging for investigation at our end.
Despite our best efforts, there can be a few products in our catalogue that are mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item.
If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
For products ordered through our Delivery partners
If ordered through our delivery partners, the cancellation and refund policy followed by the particular delivery partner needs to reviewed by the user. Wheafree will in no way be responsible or liable for any cancellation or refund or any policy of these delivery partners.
If you have any questions/concerns in regards to this Policy, please send us an email at email@example.com.